We may collect personal information from you when you do the following through our Websites:
- order products and subscriptions from us;
- register as a user on one or more of our Websites;
- register to receive our newsletters; and
- contact us with a question or complaint.
The personal information we may collect from you includes your:
- postal address;
- phone number (land line, mobile and fax);
- credit or debit card details; and
- email address.
When you give us any personal information as indicated above, we use your personal information to:
- enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through the Websites;
- enable you to become a registered user on one or more of our Websites;
- process your transaction or subscription and correspond with you accordingly;
- provide you, in accordance with your communications preferences, with information about our products and services, our latest news or special offers which may be of interest to you;
- track activity on our Websites for market research purposes so that we can improve the usefulness and content of the Websites but, in carrying out such activity, we use the personal information in aggregate and on an anonymous basis;
- and for Website administration (including enabling us to respond to any comments on the Websites or feedback you may give us).
We will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
On the basis that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data across international boundaries. In particular, we will hold your personal information in the UK, and we may transfer it to Hungary, or the USA to a service provider who may host the Websites or email newsletter services and store personal information on our behalf.
By browsing the Websites and submitting personal information to us, you acknowledge our processing of your personal information on this basis.
The Websites contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
We study visitor trends since we are interested in the successful dissemination of information through the Websites. Our server creates log files of information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address from your network, what pages were explored and the length of your visit. Analysis software is used to generate reports which help us to learn more about how we can enhance your experience with the Websites. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. The log files are regularly purged.
An IP address is a number designated for your computer by your Internet service provider to provide access to the Internet. We may use your IP address to gather aggregate information on use. But we will only be able to identify you individually if we have the means of linking the IP address to you as a particular user. This usually requires access to additional information which we do not seek.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you and to have any errors in that information corrected. We may charge a small fee for such requests where this is permitted under applicable law You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information on compelling legitimated grounds. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the details provided below.
How to Contact Us
The data controller of personal information collected about you through this Website is Lewis Business Media Arts Ltd, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (registered number is 09762838) whose registered office is at Lewis Business Media Ltd, Suite A, Arun House, Office Village, River Way, Uckfield, TN22 1SL.
You can write to us at the address above (marked for the attention of the Company Secretary or e-mail us at: email@example.com